David Bowie & Mick Jagger
37 Shouts - 159,651 Scrobbles
"Dancing in the Street" was a Martha and The Vandellas song covered by David Bowie and Rolling Stones singer Mick Jagger as part of the Live Aid charity movement in 1985. The original plan was to perform a track together live, with Bowie performing at Wembley Stadium and Jagger at the JFK Stadium, until it was realised that the satellite link-up would cause a half-second delay that would make this impossible.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dancing In The Street - (3:14) - 3,498 plays
- Dancing in the Streets - (2:51) - 227 plays
- Dancing In The Street (2002 Digital Remaster) - (3:22) - 122 plays
- Dancing in the Street (2002 Remaster) - (1:30) - 170 plays
- Dancing In the Street (Remastered) - (3:24) - 41 plays
- Dancing In The Street (Steve Thompson Mix) - (4:41) - 21 plays
- Dancing in the Street (2002 - Remaster) - (3:22) - 11 plays
- Dancing In The Street (2002 Remastered Version) - (3:24) - 10 plays
- dancin in the street - (3:10) - 9 plays
- Dancing In The Street (Musicless Music Video) - 4 plays