1 Shouts - 5,943 Scrobbles
David Amram (born November 17, 1930) is an American composer, musician, conductor, and writer. As a classical composer and virtuoso performer, his integration of jazz (including being one of the first noted as an improvising jazz French hornist), ethnic and folk music has led him to work with the likes of Charlie Parker, Thelonious Monk, Dizzy Gillespie, Lionel Hampton, Willie Nelson, Langston Hughes, Charles Mingus, Leonard Bernstein, James Galway, Tito Puente, Mary Lou Williams, Joseph Papp, Arthur Miller...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Harold's Way - (2:14) - 31 plays
- Occupie - (3:05) - 14 plays
- Little Mama - (5:09) - 14 plays
- The Water is Wide - (4:20) - 12 plays
- En memoria de Chano Pozo - (9:54) - 8 plays
- Waltz from "After the Fall" - (6:51) - 8 plays
- Sao Paulo - (4:16) - 5 plays
- Pull My Daisy - (4:32) - 5 plays
- Waltz from After the Fall - (6:49) - 3 plays
- Harolds Way - (2:14) - 4 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online