David Allan Coe
174 Shouts - 1,618,718 Scrobbles
A life-long renegade, singer/songwriter David Allan Coe is one of the most colorful and unpredictable characters in country music history. One of the pioneering artists of the outlaw country movement of the '70s, he hasn't had many big hits — only three of his singles hit the Top Ten — but he has been among the biggest cult figures in country music throughout his career. Born in Akron, OH, Coe first got into trouble with the law at age nine. As a result, he was sent to reform school.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You Never Even Called Me By My Name - (5:17) - 6,322 plays
- The Ride - (3:06) - 4,715 plays
- Longhaired Redneck - (3:21) - 4,186 plays
- If That Ain't Country - (4:49) - 3,447 plays
- Willie, Waylon And Me - (3:12) - 3,063 plays
- Tennessee Whiskey - (2:59) - 1,868 plays
- Take This Job And Shove It - (2:58) - 1,640 plays
- Would You Lay With Me (In A Field Of Stone) - (2:49) - 1,364 plays
- She Used To Love Me A Lot - (3:03) - 1,661 plays
- Mona Lisa Lost Her Smile - (3:39) - 962 plays