David Allan Coe
175 Shouts - 1,635,179 Scrobbles
A life-long renegade, singer/songwriter David Allan Coe is one of the most colorful and unpredictable characters in country music history. One of the pioneering artists of the outlaw country movement of the '70s, he hasn't had many big hits — only three of his singles hit the Top Ten — but he has been among the biggest cult figures in country music throughout his career. Born in Akron, OH, Coe first got into trouble with the law at age nine. As a result, he was sent to reform school.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You Never Even Called Me By My Name - (5:17) - 6,409 plays
- Longhaired Redneck - (3:21) - 4,208 plays
- The Ride - (3:06) - 4,425 plays
- If That Ain't Country - (4:49) - 3,297 plays
- Willie, Waylon And Me - (3:12) - 2,874 plays
- Tennessee Whiskey - (2:59) - 1,598 plays
- Take This Job And Shove It - (2:58) - 1,387 plays
- Would You Lay With Me (In A Field Of Stone) - (2:49) - 1,256 plays
- She Used To Love Me A Lot - (3:03) - 1,377 plays
- Jack Daniel's, If You Please - (3:16) - 1,061 plays