6 Shouts - 95,965 Scrobbles
Based in Los Angeles and Initially trained as a visual artist, filmmaker and jazz musician, Dave Stringer had his formative experiences with chanting when film editing work brought him to the Siddha Yoga ashram in Ganeshpuri, India in 1990. A subsequent period of residence at the ashram laid the foundation for his continuing study of the ideas, practices and music of yoga. Since 2000, Stringer and a diverse ensemble of accompanying musicians have toured North America and Europe tirelessly, developing new venues for music, and expanding the audience for kirtan.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ganashyama - (6:52) - 1,431 plays
- Ganapati Om - (8:06) - 412 plays
- Saraswati Intro Mantras - (0:57) - 425 plays
- Govinda Jaya Jaya - (7:36) - 357 plays
- Universal Prayer - (2:18) - 355 plays
- Saraswati Ma - (7:48) - 350 plays
- Gaja Nana - (8:19) - 268 plays
- Shri Ram Jay Ram - (6:09) - 205 plays
- Jaya Vitthale - (4:38) - 188 plays
- Hey Shiva Shankara - (9:34) - 183 plays