23 Shouts - 180,805 Scrobbles
MOST DJs fall into club-life by accident due to their love of music. Not Dave Seaman. He decided he wanted to become a DJ when he was eight years old – and Played his first gig at 12. All his DJ dreams have long since come true, but he’s never lost his enthusiasm or his creative drive. Seaman has headlined clubs on every continent – he is one of the UK’s most travelled, most creative, and most celebrated DJs in the world.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online