Dave Scott has been a musician since the age of 7. He spent most of his life playing guitar and song writing. He started playing in local clubs by age 14 and within a few years started earning a living as a guitarist. At the age of 17, he had his first record, "Tuff Luck" released on an Indie Label. It sold over 50,000 copies. During this time he was featured in many National Publications such as, "Guitar Player", "Guitar for the Practicing Musician" and "Guitar World" magazines, just to name a few.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations
- Adele’s New Album Reportedly Titled ’25’, Might Embark On World Tour