0 Shouts - 1,178 Scrobbles
Dave Schramm, born and raised on Long Island, New York, is an American musician best known for his stint as the lead guitarist for Yo La Tengo during the band's early years. After learning to play several instruments from the age of eight, Schramm picked up the guitar in his teenage years. He began his music career with a late incarnation of Human Switchboard, a short-lived group heavily influenced by The Velvet Underground and Joy Division.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Talking To Me Poor - 5 plays
- Number Nineteen - 4 plays
- The Way Some People Die - (3:48) - 21 plays
- Speak Louder Than - (3:36) - 2 plays
- I Saw Him Fall - 3 plays
- Been There, Done That - (3:35) - 1 plays
- Dusty Sun - (3:49) - 1 plays
- Hammer And Nails - (3:39) - 1 plays
- A Woman's Name - (4:49) - 1 plays
- Ragle Gumm - (2:41) - 1 plays
- The Hot 100: The 10 Biggest Songs On The Billboard Charts
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release