0 Shouts - 1,260 Scrobbles
Dave Schramm, born and raised on Long Island, New York, is an American musician best known for his stint as the lead guitarist for Yo La Tengo during the band's early years. After learning to play several instruments from the age of eight, Schramm picked up the guitar in his teenage years. He began his music career with a late incarnation of Human Switchboard, a short-lived group heavily influenced by The Velvet Underground and Joy Division.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Saw Him Fall - 5 plays
- A Woman's Name - (4:49) - 5 plays
- Number Nineteen - 6 plays
- Talking To Me Poor - 8 plays
- The Way Some People Die - (3:48) - 2 plays
- Speak Louder Than - (3:36) - 2 plays
- The Stars Come Out For Everyone But Him - (3:59) - 3 plays
- Sweet William - (2:41) - 2 plays
- Sister Rose - (4:34) - 4 plays
- Wurlitzerville - (2:51) - 3 plays