6 Shouts - 19,412 Scrobbles
David Pirner is the lead vocalist for the band Soul Asylum. He was born on April 16, 1964 in Green Bay, Wisconsin. By the time he was 17, he was living and working in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Dave taught himself how to play the drums. By age 20, Dave started his career drumming with a punk band called Loud Fast Rules as part of the Minneapolis scene, together with Karl Mueller (bass) and Dan Murphy (guitar). When Pirner switched to singing and playing rhythm guitar, Pat Morley joined on drums. Pat was later replaced by Grant Young, and the band changed their name to Soul Asylum.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Whole World Is Watching - (3:57) - 331 plays
- Tube of Wonderful - (0:39) - 161 plays
- Never Recover - (3:46) - 26 plays
- Teach Me To Breathe - (3:45) - 10 plays
- Feel The Need - (4:01) - 15 plays
- Start Treating People Right - (3:54) - 8 plays
- Pretty Boy Floyd - (2:42) - 18 plays
- Whole World Is Watching (Feat. Dave Pirner) - (4:02) - 18 plays
- Faces & Names - (4:20) - 5 plays
- I'll Have My Day - (4:20) - 8 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online