12 Shouts - 536,961 Scrobbles
Dave Hollister, cousin of music act K-Ci and JoJo, started developing fame as a musician in the early 1990s. Some of his biggest early appearances were with 2Pac on tracks like "Brenda's Got A Baby." His next big move was when he was signed to Teddy Riley's R&B group BLACKstreet in 1994. He worked with the group on their first album and then left the group to pursue his own solo career. He was signed to DreamWorks Records and began working on an album.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsIt’s so funny runnin’ into you
It has to be three years
Since we last seen each other
Many flashbacks come to mind
Of the wild and crazy times
- LyricsGotta take of home, you know what I'm sayin'
'Cause if you don't take care of home
Somebody else will, ya feel me?
Y'all know what I'm talkin' 'bout, check it
If she thinks you don't say it enough tell her you love her
- LyricsHey baby, come on over here and sit down
I just wanna explain to you how you make me feel
Is that alright, listen
Let me tell you about few things that turns me on
Just the little bitty things that make this love so strong
- LyricsHuh, after all I've done for you, the things you say
The things you do, the way you treat me
I don't deserve this, I brought you from nothin'
And turn you into somethin' and this is the thanks I get, damn
Tell me why you say things you don't really mean
- LyricsHey, baby listen
I know we've been through our share of problems
Been through our share of ups and downs
But we, we've just come too far to throw it all away
Wait a minute, let me, let me do it like this
- I'm Not Complete - (4:59) - 1,375 plays
- A Woman Will - (4:09) - 1,300 plays
- Real Talk - (4:34) - 1,229 plays
- Destiny - (4:53) - 1,096 plays
- Love's In Need Of Love Today - (6:48) - 768 plays