32 Shouts - 432,448 Scrobbles
Dave Douglas is an American (born in Montclair, New Jersey March 24th, 1963) jazz trumpeter and composer whose music is notable for drawing on many non-jazz musical styles, including classical music, european folk music and klezmer. He has been a member of the experimental big band Orange Then Blue. Douglas is currently the director of the Festival of New Trumpet Music, which is held annually in New York City.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Soar Away - (3:59) - 207 plays
- A Single Sky - (2:05) - 153 plays
- Just Say This - (6:32) - 140 plays
- Charms of the Night Sky - (7:35) - 109 plays
- Strange Liberation - (8:03) - 112 plays
- Be Still My Soul - (5:01) - 138 plays
- Skeeter-ism - (5:59) - 106 plays
- Seventeen - (8:42) - 95 plays
- Mountains from the Train - (5:17) - 84 plays
- Rock of Billy - (5:55) - 85 plays