32 Shouts - 426,730 Scrobbles
Dave Douglas is an American (born in Montclair, New Jersey March 24th, 1963) jazz trumpeter and composer whose music is notable for drawing on many non-jazz musical styles, including classical music, european folk music and klezmer. He has been a member of the experimental big band Orange Then Blue. Douglas is currently the director of the Festival of New Trumpet Music, which is held annually in New York City.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Soar Away - (3:59) - 225 plays
- Be Still My Soul - (5:01) - 181 plays
- A Single Sky - (2:05) - 147 plays
- Charms of the Night Sky - (7:35) - 138 plays
- Strange Liberation - (8:03) - 111 plays
- Just Say This - (6:32) - 98 plays
- Skeeter-ism - (5:59) - 92 plays
- Seventeen - (8:42) - 80 plays
- Mountains from the Train - (5:17) - 85 plays
- The Frisell Dream - (3:55) - 69 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online