32 Shouts - 416,490 Scrobbles
Dave Douglas is an American (born in Montclair, New Jersey March 24th, 1963) jazz trumpeter and composer whose music is notable for drawing on many non-jazz musical styles, including classical music, european folk music and klezmer. He has been a member of the experimental big band Orange Then Blue. Douglas is currently the director of the Festival of New Trumpet Music, which is held annually in New York City.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Be Still My Soul - (5:01) - 203 plays
- Charms of the Night Sky - (7:35) - 207 plays
- A Single Sky - (2:05) - 160 plays
- Poses - (5:38) - 140 plays
- High On A Mountain - (2:37) - 130 plays
- Strange Liberation - (8:03) - 126 plays
- Beware of Doug - (5:50) - 138 plays
- Bridge To Nowhere - (9:11) - 106 plays
- Bridge To Nowhere (feat. Dave Douglas, Jon Irabagon, Linda Oh, Matt Mitchell & Rudy Royston) - (8:25) - 88 plays
- Seventeen - (8:42) - 101 plays