32 Shouts - 407,433 Scrobbles
Dave Douglas is an American (born in Montclair, New Jersey March 24th, 1963) jazz trumpeter and composer whose music is notable for drawing on many non-jazz musical styles, including classical music, european folk music and klezmer. He has been a member of the experimental big band Orange Then Blue. Douglas is currently the director of the Festival of New Trumpet Music, which is held annually in New York City.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Single Sky - (2:05) - 301 plays
- Strange Liberation - (8:03) - 212 plays
- Charms of the Night Sky - (7:35) - 230 plays
- Be Still My Soul - (5:01) - 227 plays
- Poses - (5:38) - 185 plays
- Skeeter-ism - (5:59) - 168 plays
- Bridge To Nowhere - (9:11) - 198 plays
- Just Say This - (6:32) - 183 plays
- Time Travel - 179 plays
- Beware of Doug - (5:50) - 204 plays