32 Shouts - 420,573 Scrobbles
Dave Douglas is an American (born in Montclair, New Jersey March 24th, 1963) jazz trumpeter and composer whose music is notable for drawing on many non-jazz musical styles, including classical music, european folk music and klezmer. He has been a member of the experimental big band Orange Then Blue. Douglas is currently the director of the Festival of New Trumpet Music, which is held annually in New York City.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Charms of the Night Sky - (7:35) - 186 plays
- Be Still My Soul - (5:01) - 168 plays
- Soar Away - (3:59) - 159 plays
- Beware of Doug - (5:50) - 91 plays
- A Single Sky - (2:05) - 97 plays
- Mountains from the Train - (5:17) - 82 plays
- Strange Liberation - (8:03) - 87 plays
- High On A Mountain - (2:37) - 98 plays
- Poses - (5:38) - 93 plays
- Bridge To Nowhere - (9:11) - 82 plays