Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich
90 Shouts - 933,263 Scrobbles
The tongue-twisting name is as unique as the band itself. It was formed in 1964 in Wiltshire, England, was active until 1972. Starting out in the very early 60s as Dave Dee and The Bostons, the Dozies plied their trade around various UK venues and were also extremely popular on the Hamburg scene, playing clubs like The Top Ten and The Star Club. Their stage act involved a lot of humor and showmanship - in fact it still does - which made them stand out on the circuit.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hold Tight! - (2:45) - 7,508 plays
- Hold Tight - (2:47) - 3,728 plays
- The Legend Of Xanadu - (3:34) - 1,670 plays
- Bend It - (2:32) - 1,147 plays
- Zabadak - (3:55) - 540 plays
- Save Me - (2:58) - 395 plays
- Don Juan - (3:05) - 340 plays
- Last Night In Soho - (3:17) - 372 plays
- Hideaway - (2:22) - 317 plays
- Zabadak! - (3:48) - 221 plays