Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich
90 Shouts - 923,504 Scrobbles
The tongue-twisting name is as unique as the band itself. It was formed in 1964 in Wiltshire, England, was active until 1972. Starting out in the very early 60s as Dave Dee and The Bostons, the Dozies plied their trade around various UK venues and were also extremely popular on the Hamburg scene, playing clubs like The Top Ten and The Star Club. Their stage act involved a lot of humor and showmanship - in fact it still does - which made them stand out on the circuit.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hold Tight! - (2:45) - 7,783 plays
- Hold Tight - (2:47) - 4,306 plays
- The Legend Of Xanadu - (3:34) - 1,639 plays
- Bend It - (2:32) - 1,235 plays
- Zabadak - (3:55) - 673 plays
- Save Me - (2:58) - 472 plays
- Don Juan - (3:05) - 407 plays
- Last Night In Soho - (3:17) - 384 plays
- Hideaway - (2:22) - 343 plays
- Zabadak! - (3:48) - 269 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online