Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich
85 Shouts - 829,405 Scrobbles
The tongue-twisting name is as unique as the band itself. It was formed in 1964 in Wiltshire, England, was active until 1972. Starting out in the very early 60s as Dave Dee and The Bostons, the Dozies plied their trade around various UK venues and were also extremely popular on the Hamburg scene, playing clubs like The Top Ten and The Star Club. Their stage act involved a lot of humor and showmanship - in fact it still does - which made them stand out on the circuit.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hold Tight! - (2:46) - 11,487 plays
- Hold Tight - (2:47) - 7,699 plays
- The Legend Of Xanadu - (3:34) - 2,573 plays
- Bend It - (2:32) - 2,201 plays
- Save Me - (2:58) - 922 plays
- Zabadak - (3:55) - 766 plays
- Don Juan - (3:05) - 682 plays
- Last Night In Soho - (3:17) - 640 plays
- Hideaway - (2:22) - 572 plays
- Okay! - (2:36) - 428 plays