Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich
87 Shouts - 897,503 Scrobbles
The tongue-twisting name is as unique as the band itself. It was formed in 1964 in Wiltshire, England, was active until 1972. Starting out in the very early 60s as Dave Dee and The Bostons, the Dozies plied their trade around various UK venues and were also extremely popular on the Hamburg scene, playing clubs like The Top Ten and The Star Club. Their stage act involved a lot of humor and showmanship - in fact it still does - which made them stand out on the circuit.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hold Tight! - (2:45) - 7,474 plays
- Hold Tight - (2:47) - 5,178 plays
- The Legend Of Xanadu - (3:34) - 1,638 plays
- Bend It - (2:32) - 1,519 plays
- Zabadak - (3:55) - 605 plays
- Last Night In Soho - (3:17) - 524 plays
- Save Me - (2:58) - 478 plays
- Don Juan - (3:05) - 432 plays
- Hideaway - (2:22) - 346 plays
- Zabadak! - (3:48) - 271 plays