Dave Carter & Tracy Grammer
7 Shouts - 161,596 Scrobbles
Their story begins like something you’d read on the back pages of the secret scrolls of folk music destiny: Mystical dreamer, mathematician, tai chi practitioner, piano teacher, computer programmer, guitar picker and wandering cowboy sage from Texas/Oklahoma seeks poetry-loving, type A ex-head cheerleader, graphic designer, classically trained violinist and karaoke queen with Florida roots and California cool for musical adventures, journeys of the heart, and the betterment of the human condition...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsAll rise, behold the famous disappearing man
Who comes in crimson robes but leaves in yellow rags
Hear now his ancient call to union
And the furious communion of the maiden and the stag
In the dark, in the dawn, with your wedding dress in tatters
- LyricsCommon cool, he was a proud young fool in a kick-ass wal-mart tie
Rippin down the main drag, trippin on the headlights rollin by
In the early dawn when the cars were gone, did he hear the master's call?
In the five-and-dime did he wake and find he was only dreamin after all, 'cause
This is an ordinary town and the prophet stands apart
- Seven Is the Number - (2:39) - 356 plays
- Red (elegy) - (3:30) - 242 plays
- Tanglewood Tree - (3:41) - 286 plays
- The Mountain - (3:39) - 207 plays
- The Promised Land - (3:26) - 180 plays
- Snake-Handlin' Man - (3:34) - 183 plays
- Sarah Turn 'round - (4:49) - 188 plays
- Hey Tonya - (3:49) - 147 plays