1,987 Shouts - 24,459,025 Scrobbles
Daughtry is a rock band from the McLeansville, North Carolina area that former American Idol contestant Chris Daughtry formed in 2006. They're perhaps best known for their top 40 hits "It's Not Over" and "Waiting for Superman", those songs along with others receiving strong international airplay. Daughtry's self-titled debut album was released on November 21, 2006 by RCA and 19 Entertainment and quickly sold over a million copies. The band has incorporated influences from post-grunge artists as well as contemporary hard rock and alternative singer-songwriter music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI was blown away, what could I say?
It all seemed to make sense
You've taken away everything
And I can't do without, I try to see the good in life
But good things in life are hard to find
- LyricsNow that it's all said and done
I can't believe you were the one
To build me up and tear me down
Like an old abandoned house
What you said when you left
- LyricsShe's watching the taxi driver, he pulls away
She's been locked up inside her apartment a hundred days
She says, "Yeah, he's still coming, just a little bit late
He got stuck at the laundromat washing his cape"
She's just watching the clouds roll by and they spell her name like Lois Lane
- LyricsI'm staring out into the night
Trying to hide the pain
I'm going to the place where love
And feeling good don't ever cost a thing
And the pain you feel is a different kind of pain
- LyricsShadows fill an empty heart
As love is fading, from all the things that we are
Are not saying, can we see beyond the scars
And make it to the dawn?
Change the colors of the sky
- Life After You - (3:26) - 19,885 plays
- No Surprise - (4:30) - 15,955 plays
- September - (4:00) - 16,757 plays
- Crawling Back to You - (3:44) - 15,284 plays
- Feels Like Tonight - (4:00) - 11,944 plays