1,988 Shouts - 24,510,505 Scrobbles
Daughtry are an American boy band, supposedly associated with the rock genre, manufactured with Chris Daughtry, who was an indentured servant on the money machine called American Idol. Their self-titled debut album was released in November 2006. Despite being widely panned by critics, the album reached number one on the Billboard 200, went on to sell more than four million copies in the United States, and has been certified quadruple platinum by the RIAA.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI was blown away, what could I say?
It all seemed to make sense
You've taken away everything
And I can't do without, I try to see the good in life
But good things in life are hard to find
- LyricsNow that it's all said and done
I can't believe you were the one
To build me up and tear me down
Like an old abandoned house
What you said when you left
- LyricsI'm staring out into the night
Trying to hide the pain
I'm going to the place where love
And feeling good don't ever cost a thing
And the pain you feel is a different kind of pain
- LyricsShe's watching the taxi driver, he pulls away
She's been locked up inside her apartment a hundred days
She says, "Yeah, he's still coming, just a little bit late
He got stuck at the laundromat washing his cape"
She's just watching the clouds roll by and they spell her name like Lois Lane
- LyricsShadows fill an empty heart
As love is fading, from all the things that we are
Are not saying, can we see beyond the scars
And make it to the dawn?
Change the colors of the sky
- Life After You - (3:26) - 19,108 plays
- No Surprise - (4:30) - 15,283 plays
- September - (4:00) - 16,138 plays
- Crawling Back to You - (3:44) - 14,599 plays
- Feels Like Tonight - (4:00) - 11,684 plays