1,970 Shouts - 23,398,488 Scrobbles
Daughtry is a rock band from the McLeansville, North Carolina area that former American Idol contestant Chris Daughtry formed in 2006. They're perhaps best known for their top 40 hits "It's Not Over" and "Waiting for Superman", those songs along with others receiving strong international airplay. Daughtry's self-titled debut album was released on November 21, 2006 by RCA and 19 Entertainment and quickly sold over a million copies. The band has incorporated influences from post-grunge artists as well as contemporary hard rock and alternative singer-songwriter music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsShe's watching the taxi driver, he pulls away
She's been locked up inside her apartment a hundred days
She says, "Yeah, he's still coming, just a little bit late
He got stuck at the laundromat washing his cape"
She's just watching the clouds roll by and they spell her name like Lois Lane
- It's Not Over - (3:37) - 47,068 plays
- Over You - (3:24) - 43,450 plays
- Home - (4:10) - 37,154 plays
- Life After You - (3:26) - 31,035 plays
- Crawling Back to You - (3:44) - 28,022 plays
- What About Now - (4:10) - 27,247 plays
- No Surprise - (4:30) - 25,519 plays
- September - (4:00) - 25,151 plays
- Long Live Rock & Roll - (3:36) - 27,068 plays
- Sia’s In The Billboard Top 10 For The First Time As A Solo Artist
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations