1,942 Shouts - 22,200,043 Scrobbles
Daughtry is a rock band from the McLeansville, North Carolina formed by former American Idol contestant, Chris Daughtry, in 2006. Their self-titled debut album was released on November 21, 2006 by RCA and 19 Entertainment. Chris Daughtry (born December 26, 1979) is an American rock guitarist, singer, and songwriter. He was the fourth-place finalist on the highly publicized fifth season of American Idol, eliminated from the competition on May 10, 2006.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI was blown away, what could I say?
It all seemed to make sense
You're taking away everything
And I can't do without
I try to see the good in life
- LyricsNow that it's all said and done, I can't believe you were the one
To build me up and tear me down like an old abandoned house
What you said when you left, just left me cold and out of breath
I felt if I was in way to deep, guess I let you get the best of me
Well, I never saw it coming, I should've started running
- LyricsI'm staring out into the night, trying to hide the pain
I'm going to the place where love
And feeling good don't ever cost a thing
And the pain you feel's a different kind of pain
Well, I'm going home, back to the place where I belong
- LyricsTen miles from town and I just broke down
Spittin' out smoke on the side of the road
I'm out here alone just tryin' to get home
To tell you I was wrong but you already know
Believe me I won't stop at nothin'
- LyricsShadows fill an empty heart as love is fading
From all the things that we are but are not saying
Can we see beyond the scars and make it to the dawn?
Change the colors of the sky and open up to
The ways you made me feel alive, the ways I loved you
- No Surprise - (4:30) - 32,415 plays
- September - (4:00) - 33,360 plays
- Crawling Back to You - (3:44) - 31,592 plays
- Waiting for Superman - (4:27) - 55,553 plays
- Feels Like Tonight - (4:00) - 24,274 plays