1,980 Shouts - 23,904,648 Scrobbles
Daughtry is a rock band from the McLeansville, North Carolina area that former American Idol contestant Chris Daughtry formed in 2006. They're perhaps best known for their top 40 hits "It's Not Over" and "Waiting for Superman", those songs along with others receiving strong international airplay. Daughtry's self-titled debut album was released on November 21, 2006 by RCA and 19 Entertainment and quickly sold over a million copies. The band has incorporated influences from post-grunge artists as well as contemporary hard rock and alternative singer-songwriter music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI was blown away, what could I say?
It all seemed to make sense
You're taking away everything
And I can't do without
I try to see the good in life
- LyricsShe's watching the taxi driver, he pulls away
She's been locked up inside her apartment a hundred days
She says, "Yeah, he's still coming, just a little bit late
He got stuck at the laundromat washing his cape"
She's just watching the clouds roll by and they spell her name like Lois Lane
- LyricsNow that it's all said and done, I can't believe you were the one
To build me up and tear me down like an old abandoned house
What you said when you left, just left me cold and out of breath
I felt if I was in way too deep, guess I let you get the best of me
Well, I never saw it coming, I should've started running
- LyricsI'm staring out into the night, trying to hide the pain
I'm going to the place where love
And feeling good don't ever cost a thing
And the pain you feel's a different kind of pain
Well, I'm going home, back to the place where I belong
- LyricsTen miles from town and I just broke down
Spittin' out smoke on the side of the road
I'm out here alone just tryin' to get home
To tell you I was wrong but you already know
Believe me I won't stop at nothin'
- What About Now - (4:10) - 23,461 plays
- Crawling Back to You - (3:44) - 21,783 plays
- No Surprise - (4:30) - 20,978 plays
- September - (4:00) - 21,779 plays
- Long Live Rock & Roll - (3:36) - 18,694 plays