1,971 Shouts - 23,511,199 Scrobbles
Daughtry is a rock band from the McLeansville, North Carolina area that former American Idol contestant Chris Daughtry formed in 2006. They're perhaps best known for their top 40 hits "It's Not Over" and "Waiting for Superman", those songs along with others receiving strong international airplay. Daughtry's self-titled debut album was released on November 21, 2006 by RCA and 19 Entertainment and quickly sold over a million copies. The band has incorporated influences from post-grunge artists as well as contemporary hard rock and alternative singer-songwriter music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsShe's watching the taxi driver, he pulls away
She's been locked up inside her apartment a hundred days
She says, "Yeah, he's still coming, just a little bit late
He got stuck at the laundromat washing his cape"
She's just watching the clouds roll by and they spell her name like Lois Lane
- It's Not Over - (3:37) - 43,761 plays
- Over You - (3:24) - 40,614 plays
- Home - (4:10) - 35,782 plays
- Crawling Back to You - (3:44) - 26,590 plays
- Life After You - (3:26) - 29,756 plays
- What About Now - (4:10) - 25,965 plays
- No Surprise - (4:30) - 24,149 plays
- September - (4:00) - 24,075 plays
- Long Live Rock & Roll - (3:36) - 25,587 plays