25 Shouts - 595,305 Scrobbles
His mother played songs by Frank Sinatra to him as a child, and he later became a fan of Motown and other R&B/soul music. He took piano lessons as a child, but he did not like them. He would skip the lessons and ride his bicycle across the bridge from his grandfather's farm over to the heart of the black "Chicken Hill" ghetto, where he could just listen and absorb the music. In the 1960s, Hall attended Temple University, but did not graduate, preferring instead to spend his time singing on the street corners and play with various musicians and groups.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- She's Gone - (5:39) - 2,554 plays
- Rich Girl - (3:30) - 2,728 plays
- You Make My Dreams - (4:23) - 2,322 plays
- Maneater - (4:59) - 1,424 plays
- Dreamtime - (4:46) - 1,152 plays
- Out Of Touch - (4:39) - 640 plays
- I Can't Go For That (No Can Do) - (9:36) - 359 plays
- I'm Just A Kid (Don't Make Me Feel Like A Man) - (3:21) - 332 plays
- The Farther Away I Am - (2:52) - 411 plays
- Eyes For You (Ain't No Doubt About It) - (5:34) - 663 plays