25 Shouts - 588,530 Scrobbles
His mother played songs by Frank Sinatra to him as a child, and he later became a fan of Motown and other R&B/soul music. He took piano lessons as a child, but he did not like them. He would skip the lessons and ride his bicycle across the bridge from his grandfather's farm over to the heart of the black "Chicken Hill" ghetto, where he could just listen and absorb the music. In the 1960s, Hall attended Temple University, but did not graduate, preferring instead to spend his time singing on the street corners and play with various musicians and groups.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Maneater - (4:59) - 15,109 plays
- Out Of Touch - (4:39) - 10,453 plays
- You Make My Dreams - (4:23) - 8,032 plays
- I Can't Go For That (No Can Do) - (9:36) - 6,754 plays
- Rich Girl - Remastered 2003 - (2:24) - 5,099 plays
- Rich Girl - (3:30) - 5,316 plays
- Private Eyes - (3:58) - 3,661 plays
- She's Gone - (5:39) - 3,333 plays
- Kiss On My List - (4:21) - 2,997 plays
- Maneater - Remastered 2003 - (4:32) - 2,161 plays