25 Shouts - 614,550 Scrobbles
His mother played songs by Frank Sinatra to him as a child, and he later became a fan of Motown and other R&B/soul music. He took piano lessons as a child, but he did not like them. He would skip the lessons and ride his bicycle across the bridge from his grandfather's farm over to the heart of the black "Chicken Hill" ghetto, where he could just listen and absorb the music. In the 1960s, Hall attended Temple University, but did not graduate, preferring instead to spend his time singing on the street corners and play with various musicians and groups.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- She's Gone - (5:39) - 2,637 plays
- Rich Girl - (3:30) - 2,395 plays
- You Make My Dreams - (4:23) - 1,931 plays
- Maneater - (4:59) - 1,243 plays
- Dreamtime - (4:46) - 1,162 plays
- Out Of Touch - (4:39) - 623 plays
- The Farther Away I Am - (2:52) - 394 plays
- Eyes For You (Ain't No Doubt About It) - (5:34) - 697 plays
- Sacred Songs - (3:17) - 326 plays
- I'm Just A Kid (Don't Make Me Feel Like A Man) - (3:21) - 339 plays