Darryl Way's Wolf
1 Shouts - 10,550 Scrobbles
Formed by Darryl Way after the dissolution of Curved Air, the band released 3 albums in 1973-1974 that were similar in style to the aforementioned group, but with distinguishable characteristics. Besides Darryl Way playing violin and keyboards, the line-up included John Etheridge (guitar), Dek Messecar (bass) and Ian Mosley (drums). The three of them would later join famous bands: Soft Machine, Caravan and Marillion, respectivelly.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Void - (4:36) - 49 plays
- The Envoy - (6:33) - 59 plays
- Isolation Waltz - (4:41) - 48 plays
- Wolf - (4:09) - 50 plays
- Go Down - (4:45) - 41 plays
- Chanson Sans Paroles - (6:30) - 45 plays
- Cadenza - (4:53) - 40 plays
- McDonald's Lament - (7:06) - 35 plays
- Market Overture - 39 plays
- Two Sisters - 35 plays