19 Shouts - 213,115 Scrobbles
Essex-born Darren Hayman is a singer/songwriter who releases albums as a solo artist, but he is best known as the lead singer, songwriter and guitarist of the UK indie band Hefner. Hayman formed Hefner in 1992 in Kent along with fellow art-school student Antony Harding (later a.k.a. ANT), who played the drums. Moving to London and joining up with John Morrison (bass) and later Jack Hayter (multi-instrumentalist) they started to perform live from 1995, and from '97 they released four studio albums (plus one b-side collection, a live album and a compilation) before splitting up in 2002.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- May Day 1894 - (4:04) - 1,978 plays
- Awake London Lads - (1:34) - 1,366 plays
- March of the Workers - (5:37) - 1,291 plays
- the Day is Coming - (4:05) - 1,256 plays
- Down Among the Dead Men - (4:34) - 1,181 plays
- A Death Song - (4:52) - 1,038 plays
- the Voice of Toil - (4:15) - 1,005 plays
- All for the Cause - (3:17) - 989 plays
- the Message of the March Wind - (4:37) - 965 plays
- No Master High Or Low - (3:44) - 854 plays