19 Shouts - 209,502 Scrobbles
Essex-born Darren Hayman is a singer/songwriter who releases albums as a solo artist, but he is best known as the lead singer, songwriter and guitarist of the UK indie band Hefner. Hayman formed Hefner in 1992 in Kent along with fellow art-school student Antony Harding (later a.k.a. ANT), who played the drums. Moving to London and joining up with John Morrison (bass) and later Jack Hayter (multi-instrumentalist) they started to perform live from 1995, and from '97 they released four studio albums (plus one b-side collection, a live album and a compilation) before splitting up in 2002.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Branwell - (3:04) - 309 plays
- I Know I Fucked Up - (3:28) - 382 plays
- London Fields - (3:01) - 372 plays
- Boy, Look at What You Can't Have Now - (3:42) - 281 plays
- I Taught You How To Dance - (3:22) - 160 plays
- May Day 1894 - (4:04) - 147 plays
- Brockwell Park - (2:07) - 117 plays
- Parliament Hill - (4:55) - 129 plays
- Black Rock Baths - (3:59) - 120 plays
- the Day is Coming - (4:05) - 112 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online