19 Shouts - 214,699 Scrobbles
Essex-born Darren Hayman is a singer/songwriter who releases albums as a solo artist, but he is best known as the lead singer, songwriter and guitarist of the UK indie band Hefner. Hayman formed Hefner in 1992 in Kent along with fellow art-school student Antony Harding (later a.k.a. ANT), who played the drums. Moving to London and joining up with John Morrison (bass) and later Jack Hayter (multi-instrumentalist) they started to perform live from 1995, and from '97 they released four studio albums (plus one b-side collection, a live album and a compilation) before splitting up in 2002.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- May Day 1894 - (4:04) - 2,140 plays
- Awake London Lads - (1:34) - 1,454 plays
- March of the Workers - (5:37) - 1,398 plays
- the Day is Coming - (4:05) - 1,348 plays
- Down Among the Dead Men - (4:34) - 1,279 plays
- A Death Song - (4:52) - 1,118 plays
- the Voice of Toil - (4:15) - 1,076 plays
- All for the Cause - (3:17) - 1,066 plays
- the Message of the March Wind - (4:37) - 1,035 plays
- No Master High Or Low - (3:44) - 931 plays