18 Shouts - 196,886 Scrobbles
Essex-born Darren Hayman is a singer/songwriter who releases albums as a solo artist, but he is best known as the lead singer, songwriter and guitarist of the UK indie band Hefner. Hayman formed Hefner in 1992 in Kent along with fellow art-school student Antony Harding (later a.k.a. ANT), who played the drums. Moving to London and joining up with John Morrison (bass) and later Jack Hayter (multi-instrumentalist) they started to perform live from 1995, and from '97 they released four studio albums (plus one b-side collection, a live album and a compilation) before splitting up in 2002.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Branwell - (3:04) - 293 plays
- I Know I Fucked Up - (3:28) - 352 plays
- London Fields - (3:01) - 324 plays
- Boy, Look at What You Can't Have Now - (3:42) - 237 plays
- I Taught You How To Dance - (3:22) - 147 plays
- Parliament Hill - (4:55) - 117 plays
- Caravan Song - (3:11) - 94 plays
- Brockwell Park - (2:07) - 99 plays
- Black Rock Baths - (3:59) - 95 plays
- Stonehaven - (4:35) - 75 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online