18 Shouts - 190,325 Scrobbles
Essex-born Darren Hayman is a singer/songwriter who releases albums as a solo artist, but he is best known as the lead singer, songwriter and guitarist of the UK indie band Hefner. Hayman formed Hefner in 1992 in Kent along with fellow art-school student Antony Harding (later a.k.a. Ant), who played the drums. Moving to London and joining up with John Morrison (bass) and later Jack Hayter (multi-instrumentalist) they started to perform live from 1995, and from '97 they released four studio albums (plus one b-side collection, a live album and a compilation) before splitting up in 2002.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Know I Fucked Up - (3:28) - 554 plays
- Boy, Look at What You Can't Have Now - (3:42) - 421 plays
- London Fields - (3:01) - 534 plays
- Black Rock Baths - (3:59) - 298 plays
- I Taught You How To Dance - (3:22) - 207 plays
- Parliament Hill - (4:55) - 301 plays
- Brockwell Park - (2:07) - 268 plays
- Caravan Song - (3:11) - 127 plays
- Saltdean - (3:03) - 237 plays
- The Knap - (2:35) - 213 plays