18 Shouts - 186,198 Scrobbles
Essex-born Darren Hayman is a singer/songwriter who releases albums as a solo artist, but he is best known as the lead singer, songwriter and guitarist of the UK indie band Hefner. Hayman formed Hefner in 1992 in Kent along with fellow art-school student Antony Harding (later a.k.a. Ant), who played the drums. Moving to London and joining up with John Morrison (bass) and later Jack Hayter (multi-instrumentalist) they started to perform live from 1995, and from '97 they released four studio albums (plus one b-side collection, a live album and a compilation) before splitting up in 2002.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Know I Fucked Up - (3:28) - 513 plays
- London Fields - (3:01) - 472 plays
- Black Rock Baths - (3:59) - 281 plays
- Parliament Hill - (4:55) - 266 plays
- Boy, Look at What You Can't Have Now - (3:42) - 206 plays
- Brockwell Park - (2:07) - 246 plays
- Saltdean - (3:03) - 236 plays
- I Taught You How To Dance - (3:22) - 162 plays
- Caravan Song - (3:11) - 120 plays
- The Knap - (2:35) - 200 plays