18 Shouts - 177,835 Scrobbles
Essex-born Darren Hayman is a singer/songwriter who releases albums as a solo artist, but he is best known as the lead singer, songwriter and guitarist of the UK indie band Hefner. Hayman formed Hefner in 1992 in Kent along with fellow art-school student Antony Harding (later a.k.a. ANT), who played the drums. Moving to London and joining up with John Morrison (bass) and later Jack Hayter (multi-instrumentalist) they started to perform live from 1995, and from '97 they released four studio albums (plus one b-side collection, a live album and a compilation) before splitting up in 2002.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Know I Fucked Up - (3:28) - 404 plays
- London Fields - (3:01) - 338 plays
- Parliament Hill - (4:55) - 246 plays
- Brockwell Park - (2:07) - 194 plays
- Black Rock Baths - (3:59) - 195 plays
- The Knap - (2:35) - 163 plays
- Saltdean - (3:03) - 168 plays
- Super Swimming Stadium - (5:29) - 144 plays
- Caravan Song - (3:11) - 137 plays
- I Taught You How To Dance - (3:22) - 150 plays