18 Shouts - 171,552 Scrobbles
Essex-born Darren Hayman is a singer/songwriter who releases albums as a solo artist, but he is best known as the lead singer, songwriter and guitarist of the UK indie band Hefner. Hayman formed Hefner in 1992 in Kent along with fellow art-school student Antony Harding (later a.k.a. ANT), who played the drums. Moving to London and joining up with John Morrison (bass) and later Jack Hayter (multi-instrumentalist) they started to perform live from 1995, and from '97 they released four studio albums (plus one b-side collection, a live album and a compilation) before splitting up in 2002.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- London Fields - (3:01) - 646 plays
- I Know I Fucked Up - (3:28) - 702 plays
- Parliament Hill - (4:55) - 508 plays
- Black Rock Baths - (3:59) - 422 plays
- Brockwell Park - (2:07) - 399 plays
- The Knap - (2:35) - 345 plays
- Saltdean - (3:03) - 344 plays
- I Taught You How To Dance - (3:22) - 344 plays
- Caravan Song - (3:11) - 250 plays
- Super Swimming Stadium - (5:29) - 271 plays