10 Shouts - 153,220 Scrobbles
James Darrell Scott known as Darrell Scott (b August 6, 1959, London, Kentucky), the son of musician Wayne Scott with whom he has collaborated, is an American singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist. He was playing professionally by his teens in Southern California, later living in Toronto and Boston. He attended Tufts University, where he studied poetry and literature. In 2010, he recorded and toured as part of Robert Plant's "Band of Joy" project.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You'll Never Leave Harlan Alive - (5:02) - 1,020 plays
- A Crooked Road - (4:10) - 452 plays
- Long Time Gone - (3:36) - 310 plays
- Willow Creek - (2:01) - 235 plays
- It's a Great Day To Be Alive - (4:49) - 203 plays
- Long Wide Open Road - (5:00) - 190 plays
- The Open Door - (4:06) - 162 plays
- The Day Before Thanksgiving - (4:15) - 113 plays
- A Father's Song - (3:50) - 113 plays
- East of Gary - (4:33) - 113 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online