10 Shouts - 157,992 Scrobbles
James Darrell Scott known as Darrell Scott (b August 6, 1959, London, Kentucky), the son of musician Wayne Scott with whom he has collaborated, is an American singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist. He was playing professionally by his teens in Southern California, later living in Toronto and Boston. He attended Tufts University, where he studied poetry and literature. In 2010, he recorded and toured as part of Robert Plant's "Band of Joy" project.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You'll Never Leave Harlan Alive - (5:02) - 1,427 plays
- A Crooked Road - (4:10) - 381 plays
- Long Time Gone - (3:36) - 322 plays
- Willow Creek - (2:01) - 188 plays
- Long Wide Open Road - (5:00) - 177 plays
- East of Gary - (4:33) - 157 plays
- It's a Great Day To Be Alive - (4:49) - 160 plays
- A Father's Song - (3:50) - 128 plays
- The Open Door - (4:06) - 138 plays
- The Day Before Thanksgiving - (4:15) - 125 plays