9 Shouts - 137,670 Scrobbles
James Darrell Scott known as Darrell Scott (b August 6, 1959, London, Kentucky), the son of musician Wayne Scott with whom he has collaborated, is an American singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist. He was playing professionally by his teens in Southern California, later living in Toronto and Boston. He attended Tufts University, where he studied poetry and literature. In 2010, he recorded and toured as part of Robert Plant's "Band of Joy" project.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Crooked Road - (4:10) - 796 plays
- You'll Never Leave Harlan Alive - (5:03) - 884 plays
- Long Wide Open Road - (5:00) - 414 plays
- The Day Before Thanksgiving - (4:15) - 276 plays
- Hopkinsville - (3:54) - 259 plays
- Alton Air - (5:42) - 275 plays
- The Open Door - (4:06) - 262 plays
- Willow Creek - (2:01) - 275 plays
- It Must Be Sunday - (3:33) - 206 plays
- Long Time Gone - (3:36) - 185 plays