10 Shouts - 149,134 Scrobbles
James Darrell Scott known as Darrell Scott (b August 6, 1959, London, Kentucky), the son of musician Wayne Scott with whom he has collaborated, is an American singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist. He was playing professionally by his teens in Southern California, later living in Toronto and Boston. He attended Tufts University, where he studied poetry and literature. In 2010, he recorded and toured as part of Robert Plant's "Band of Joy" project.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You'll Never Leave Harlan Alive - (5:02) - 995 plays
- A Crooked Road - (4:10) - 447 plays
- Willow Creek - (2:01) - 307 plays
- Long Time Gone - (3:36) - 324 plays
- It's a Great Day To Be Alive - (4:49) - 220 plays
- Long Wide Open Road - (5:00) - 221 plays
- The Open Door - (4:06) - 191 plays
- A Father's Song - (3:50) - 114 plays
- The Day Before Thanksgiving - (4:15) - 103 plays
- River Take Me - (5:57) - 143 plays