8 Shouts - 118,394 Scrobbles
James Darrell Scott known as Darrell Scott (b August 6, 1959, London, Kentucky), the son of musician Wayne Scott with whom he has collaborated, is an American singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist. He was playing professionally by his teens in Southern California, later living in Toronto and Boston. He attended Tufts University, where he studied poetry and literature. In 2010, he recorded and toured as part of Robert Plant's "Band of Joy" project.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You'll Never Leave Harlan Alive - (5:03) - 1,093 plays
- A Crooked Road - (4:10) - 906 plays
- Hopkinsville - (3:54) - 667 plays
- Long Time Gone - (3:36) - 735 plays
- Long Wide Open Road - (5:00) - 368 plays
- Walk Beside Me - (4:12) - 503 plays
- It Must Be Sunday - (3:33) - 331 plays
- The Day Before Thanksgiving - (4:15) - 285 plays
- Alton Air - (5:42) - 327 plays
- Someday - (3:58) - 351 plays