10 Shouts - 140,051 Scrobbles
James Darrell Scott known as Darrell Scott (b August 6, 1959, London, Kentucky), the son of musician Wayne Scott with whom he has collaborated, is an American singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist. He was playing professionally by his teens in Southern California, later living in Toronto and Boston. He attended Tufts University, where he studied poetry and literature. In 2010, he recorded and toured as part of Robert Plant's "Band of Joy" project.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Crooked Road - (4:10) - 745 plays
- You'll Never Leave Harlan Alive - (5:03) - 818 plays
- Long Wide Open Road - (5:00) - 399 plays
- Willow Creek - (2:01) - 299 plays
- The Day Before Thanksgiving - (4:15) - 276 plays
- Alton Air - (5:42) - 263 plays
- Hopkinsville - (3:54) - 248 plays
- The Open Door - (4:06) - 237 plays
- It's a Great Day To Be Alive - (4:49) - 257 plays
- It Must Be Sunday - (3:33) - 188 plays