10 Shouts - 147,919 Scrobbles
James Darrell Scott known as Darrell Scott (b August 6, 1959, London, Kentucky), the son of musician Wayne Scott with whom he has collaborated, is an American singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist. He was playing professionally by his teens in Southern California, later living in Toronto and Boston. He attended Tufts University, where he studied poetry and literature. In 2010, he recorded and toured as part of Robert Plant's "Band of Joy" project.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You'll Never Leave Harlan Alive - (5:02) - 901 plays
- A Crooked Road - (4:10) - 484 plays
- Willow Creek - (2:01) - 347 plays
- Long Time Gone - (3:36) - 362 plays
- Long Wide Open Road - (5:00) - 271 plays
- It's a Great Day To Be Alive - (4:49) - 195 plays
- The Open Door - (4:06) - 196 plays
- The Day Before Thanksgiving - (4:15) - 111 plays
- Hopkinsville - (3:54) - 154 plays
- River Take Me - (5:57) - 174 plays