41 Shouts - 531,916 Scrobbles
William Daron Pulliam (October 5, 1946 – June 9, 2013), who performed in the 1970s under the name Darondo, was a funk and soul singer from the San Francisco Bay Area. Although he is not widely recognized today, serious enthusiasts of the soul genre consistently rate him in high regard. The mythology surrounding Darondo describes him as a pimp, although he has denied this claim. His performing name is said to have originated as a compliment from a waitress who was fond of his generous tipping habits.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Didn't I - (3:28) - 32,182 plays
- Luscious Lady - (3:15) - 2,477 plays
- I Don't Understand It - (3:01) - 1,568 plays
- Get Up Off Your Butt - (6:16) - 1,667 plays
- Listen To My Song - (4:16) - 1,475 plays
- I'm Gonna Love You - (3:34) - 1,221 plays
- The Wolf - (4:58) - 1,267 plays
- Let My People Go - (3:55) - 1,266 plays
- Gimme Some - (3:03) - 1,157 plays
- Do You Really Love Me - (2:58) - 973 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online