33 Shouts - 316,055 Scrobbles
Darondo Pulliam, who performed in the 70s under the name Darondo, was a funk and soul singer who sounded like a combination of Ronald Isley and Al Green. Little known by anyone except serious enthusiasists of that genre, Darondo is highly respected by that limited audience. He opened-up for James Brown and lived a colorful lifestyle hanging with folks like the notorious Fillmore Slim. The mythology surrounding Darondo is that he was a pimp. However, he denies this claim.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Didn't I - (3:28) - 17,194 plays
- Luscious Lady - (3:15) - 2,261 plays
- I Don't Understand It - (3:01) - 1,490 plays
- Listen To My Song - (4:16) - 1,569 plays
- Get Up Off Your Butt - (6:16) - 1,559 plays
- I'm Gonna Love You - (3:34) - 1,339 plays
- Gimme Some - (3:03) - 1,191 plays
- The Wolf - (4:58) - 1,170 plays
- Do You Really Love Me - (2:58) - 1,007 plays
- Let My People Go - (3:55) - 1,195 plays