40 Shouts - 21,069 Scrobbles
Darlin' was a short lived indie rock group which consisted of Thomas Bangalter, Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo, and Laurent Brancowitz. The name and band were inspired by a song from The Beach Boys of the same name. Darlin' only released 2 songs which were recorded on a limited 800 copy press vinyl record called "Shimmies in Super 8". The name of the two songs are "Cindy So Loud" and "Darlin'" Melody Maker would later review their music as "a bunch of daft punk" and Thomas Bangalter and Guy-Manuel would later make music under the famous name "Daft Punk".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Darlin' - (2:38) - 412 plays
- Cindy, So Loud (Demo) - (1:18) - 245 plays
- Cindy, so loud - (1:18) - 31 plays
- Untitled 18 - (4:04) - 23 plays
- Cindy So Loud - (1:18) - 15 plays
- Untitled 33 - (3:07) - 25 plays
- the beach boys - (2:13) - 8 plays
- Darlin - (2:38) - 3 plays
- Chicago - (4:00) - 1 plays
- LADY - (4:36) - 2 plays