576 Shouts - 3,983,651 Scrobbles
It was during the complicated crisis of the early ‘90s, in 1993, when Dark Moor was born under Enrik García's hand, in Madrid, Spain.
In 1999, Dark Moor achieved its first contract. It was the right moment to record the first album of the band, “Shadowland”, thanks to the interest of Arise Records, which made them loyal to this label to launch their subsequent works.
The record got better results than expected, reaching the point of being editorialized in Central Europe and Brazil; this opened the doors to a memorable Spanish tour with Demons & Wizards.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Chariot - (4:22) - 4,050 plays
- LyricsOld world has left in starvation and disease
fourteen ninety-two bring a new change to see
Across the ocean the would sail
(following out the dark blaze)
They keep the route with an endless faith
- LyricsUnderneath the starshine
Where the white light glows
Lovers in the skyline
Cupid shoots his bow
One promise, true love forever
- LyricsYou don't lie, you don't fight
Don't people see the light
you don't gaze the mean face
don't try to pray
just to save your illusions
- LyricsDemons in my mind
bind to write the world
Master of the pen
- The Night of the Age - (4:39) - 3,367 plays
- Before the Duel - (3:50) - 2,758 plays
- Wheel of Fortune - (3:58) - 2,834 plays
- Phantom Queen - (4:03) - 2,913 plays
- Silver Lake - (5:18) - 2,935 plays