30 Shouts - 128,103 Scrobbles
Dark Day is the minimal electronics brainchild of Robin Crutchfield following his separation with no wave band DNA. Growing up in rural Pennsylvania, Crutchfield was fascinated with both performance art and the most esoteric edge of pop music. After making his escape to New York City in the mid-seventies, he presented several noteworthy performance pieces at the New York Avant Garde Festival, Stefan Eins' 3 Mercer Street Store and Artists' Space.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- No, Nothing, Never - (6:28) - 939 plays
- Nudes In the Forest - (2:53) - 815 plays
- Arp's Carpet - (3:26) - 711 plays
- The Metal Benders - (2:46) - 690 plays
- Raven's Wing - (2:02) - 595 plays
- Don't Bother - (2:48) - 544 plays
- Laughing Up Your Sleeve - (3:19) - 486 plays
- Window - (6:28) - 407 plays
- Chameleon - (2:36) - 418 plays
- Hands In The Dark - (2:25) - 497 plays