12 Shouts - 29,194 Scrobbles
Darcy Clay (real name Daniel Bolton) was a New Zealand singer/songwriter, who was made famous in 1997 for his minor hit, Jesus I Was Evil, in which he recorded all instruments in his bedroom on a 4-Track recorder. He was signed to Antenna Records, and possibly was Antenna's first real star. Clay's entire career output consisted of two six track EPs, Jesus I Was Evil and (posthumously) a live EP Songs For Beethoven...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Jesus I Was Evil - (2:52) - 685 plays
- Jolene - (2:41) - 331 plays
- What About It - (3:30) - 180 plays
- All I Gotta Do - (3:40) - 140 plays
- And It Was Easy - (2:49) - 130 plays
- In The Middle - (2:40) - 160 plays
- English Rose (Live) - (3:04) - 84 plays
- It Was Easy (Live) - (2:55) - 55 plays
- Jesus I Was Evil (live) - (3:03) - 52 plays
- All I Gotta Do (Live) - (4:35) - 58 plays