2 Shouts - 1,393 Scrobbles
Danny McCulloch (born 18 July 1945) is an English musician, most known for having been the bassist of the 1960s psychedelic rock group Eric Burdon & The Animals. McCulloch was born in Shepherd's Bush, West London, England. In late 1966, after the breakup of the original incarnation of The Animals, McCulloch joined in for being the first "New Animal" of frontman Eric Burdon's new formation. It released a series of albums and hit singles, the latter including "San Franciscan Nights", "Monterey" and "Sky Pilot".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Smokeless Zone - (2:01) - 84 plays
- Colour Of The Sunset - (2:41) - 82 plays
- Mirror of the Sky - (4:37) - 10 plays
- Colour Of The Sunset ('70) - (2:42) - 3 plays
- 10.04 from Baltimore - (3:16) - 2 plays
- The Old Tin Tub - (2:18) - 1 plays
- Wings Of A Man - (3:29) - 1 plays
- Crying - (3:55) - 2 plays
- The Lying Fortune Teller - (3:14) - 1 plays
- La to Frisco - (1:50) - 2 plays