1,143 Shouts - 17,406,758 Scrobbles
Daniel Robert "Danny" Elfman (born May 29, 1953) is an American composer, best known as the lead singer and songwriter for the rock band Oingo Boingo, from 1976 to 1995 and later for scoring music for television and film and creating The Simpsons main title theme as well as the 1989 Batman movie theme. He has scored the majority of the films for his long-time friend Tim Burton. Born in Los Angeles, he entered the film industry in 1976, initially as an actor. He made his film scoring debut in 1980 for the film Forbidden Zone directed by his older brother Richard Elfman.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ana And Christian - From The "Fifty Shades of Grey" Soundtrack - (3:24) - 23,981 plays
- Did That Hurt? - From The "Fifty Shades of Grey" Soundtrack - (2:55) - 23,176 plays
- What's This? - (3:06) - 12,786 plays
- LyricsOh, Alice, dear where have you been?
So near, so far, so in-between
What have you heard? What have you seen?
Alice! Alice! Please, Alice!
Oh, tell us, are you big or small?
- Finale - (3:02) - 7,421 plays
- Ana and Christian - (3:24) - 12,301 plays
- Did That Hurt? - (2:58) - 10,224 plays
- Main Titles - (3:10) - 7,303 plays
- Jack's Lament - (3:14) - 6,886 plays
- Ice Dance - (1:44) - 6,112 plays