1,137 Shouts - 16,854,130 Scrobbles
Daniel Robert "Danny" Elfman (born May 29, 1953) is an American composer, best known as the lead singer and songwriter for the rock band Oingo Boingo, from 1976 to 1995 and later for scoring music for television and film and creating The Simpsons main title theme as well as the 1989 Batman movie theme. He has scored the majority of the films for his long-time friend Tim Burton. Born in Los Angeles, he entered the film industry in 1976, initially as an actor. He made his film scoring debut in 1980 for the film Forbidden Zone directed by his older brother Richard Elfman.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- What's This? - (3:07) - 12,395 plays
- LyricsOh, Alice, dear where have you been?
So near, so far, so in-between
What have you heard? What have you seen?
Alice! Alice! Please, Alice!
Oh, tell us, are you big or small?
- LyricsThere are few who deny at what I do I am the best
For my talents are renowned far and wide
When it comes to surprises in the moonlit night
I excel without ever even trying
With the slightest little effort of my ghostlike charm
- Main Titles - (3:10) - 9,008 plays
Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see something strange?
Come with us and you will see
- Opening - (1:00) - 5,132 plays
- Poor Jack - (2:31) - 5,367 plays
- Jack's Obsession - (2:46) - 4,991 plays
- Jack and Sally Montage - (5:17) - 4,456 plays
- Spider-Man 2 Main Title - (3:20) - 5,268 plays