1,125 Shouts - 16,271,388 Scrobbles
Daniel Robert "Danny" Elfman (born May 29, 1953) is an American composer, best known as the lead singer and songwriter for the rock band Oingo Boingo, from 1976 to 1995 and later for scoring music for television and film and creating The Simpsons main title theme as well as the 1989 Batman movie theme. He has scored the majority of the films for his long-time friend Tim Burton. Born in Los Angeles, he entered the film industry in 1976, initially as an actor. He made his film scoring debut in 1980 for the film Forbidden Zone directed by his older brother Richard Elfman.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- What's This? - (3:06) - 20,633 plays
- Jack's Lament - (3:14) - 13,976 plays
- Alice's Theme - (5:07) - 14,863 plays
- Main Titles - (3:10) - 11,236 plays
- This is Halloween - (3:19) - 11,499 plays
- Irving Montage - (1:55) - 7,226 plays
- Opening - (1:00) - 6,739 plays
- Poor Jack - (2:31) - 7,580 plays
- Jack's Obsession - (2:46) - 6,907 plays
- Making Christmas - (5:34) - 6,584 plays