1,131 Shouts - 16,542,087 Scrobbles
Daniel Robert "Danny" Elfman (born May 29, 1953) is an American composer, best known as the lead singer and songwriter for the rock band Oingo Boingo, from 1976 to 1995 and later for scoring music for television and film and creating The Simpsons main title theme as well as the 1989 Batman movie theme. He has scored the majority of the films for his long-time friend Tim Burton. Born in Los Angeles, he entered the film industry in 1976, initially as an actor. He made his film scoring debut in 1980 for the film Forbidden Zone directed by his older brother Richard Elfman.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Alice's Theme - (5:07) - 15,649 plays
- Main Titles - (3:10) - 9,215 plays
- What's This? - (3:06) - 8,496 plays
- Irving Montage - (1:55) - 7,709 plays
- Jack's Lament - (3:14) - 6,680 plays
- Ice Dance - (1:44) - 6,104 plays
- Spider-Man 2 Main Title - (3:20) - 5,607 plays
- Opening - (1:00) - 4,585 plays
- This is Halloween - (3:19) - 6,301 plays
- Finale - (11:08) - 7,904 plays