26 Shouts - 269,070 Scrobbles
In 1993 Danny established the Droppin' Science imprint (after working for seminal label surburban base), originally as an outlet for his own material though later home to producers Dylan, Facs and Use Of Weapons. Breaks chose to remain independent with his recordings. 1999 saw a renewed concentration at Droppin' Science, with the much vaunted "Dislocated Sounds" finally surfacing after a year on the shelf, rapidly followed by "From Beyond Infinity".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Volume 1 - Logistics Remix - (4:52) - 412 plays
- Incredible Odyssey - 326 plays
- Astral Vibes - (5:39) - 298 plays
- The Jellyfish - (3:32) - 270 plays
- Moodulator - (2:43) - 278 plays
- Volume 1 (Logistics Remix) - (4:54) - 253 plays
- The Octopus (Intergalactic Starfighter) - (3:11) - 161 plays
- Zooloo Nation - (2:29) - 181 plays
- Junkie for Beatz - (2:17) - 141 plays
- Hypnotique - (2:37) - 89 plays