26 Shouts - 262,334 Scrobbles
In 1993 Danny established the Droppin' Science imprint (after working for seminal label surburban base), originally as an outlet for his own material though later home to producers Dylan, Facs and Use Of Weapons. Breaks chose to remain independent with his recordings. 1999 saw a renewed concentration at Droppin' Science, with the much vaunted "Dislocated Sounds" finally surfacing after a year on the shelf, rapidly followed by "From Beyond Infinity".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Volume 1 - Logistics Remix - (4:52) - 445 plays
- Volume 1 (Logistics Remix) - (4:54) - 365 plays
- Incredible Odyssey - 393 plays
- Astral Vibes - (5:39) - 356 plays
- The Jellyfish - (3:32) - 268 plays
- Moodulator - (2:43) - 269 plays
- The Octopus (Intergalactic Starfighter) - (3:11) - 153 plays
- Zooloo Nation - (2:29) - 149 plays
- Junkie for Beatz - (2:17) - 142 plays
- Beat Biter - (6:45) - 138 plays