24 Shouts - 232,914 Scrobbles
In 1993 Danny established the Droppin' Science imprint (after working for seminal label surburban base), originally as an outlet for his own material though later home to producers Dylan, Facs and Use Of Weapons. Breaks chose to remain independent with his recordings. 1999 saw a renewed concentration at Droppin' Science, with the much vaunted "Dislocated Sounds" finally surfacing after a year on the shelf, rapidly followed by "From Beyond Infinity".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Volume 1 (Logistics Remix) - (2:26) - 907 plays
- Volume 1 - Logistics Remix - (4:52) - 505 plays
- The Jellyfish - (3:32) - 460 plays
- Moodulator - (2:43) - 453 plays
- Incredible Odyssey - 393 plays
- Astral Vibes - (5:39) - 369 plays
- Science Fu (part 1) - 247 plays
- The Octopus (Intergalactic Starfighter) - (3:11) - 208 plays
- Zooloo Nation - (2:29) - 226 plays
- The Sound - (3:43) - 200 plays