24 Shouts - 249,561 Scrobbles
In 1993 Danny established the Droppin' Science imprint (after working for seminal label surburban base), originally as an outlet for his own material though later home to producers Dylan, Facs and Use Of Weapons. Breaks chose to remain independent with his recordings. 1999 saw a renewed concentration at Droppin' Science, with the much vaunted "Dislocated Sounds" finally surfacing after a year on the shelf, rapidly followed by "From Beyond Infinity".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Volume 1 - Logistics Remix - (4:52) - 528 plays
- Moodulator - (2:43) - 496 plays
- Volume 1 (Logistics Remix) - (2:26) - 400 plays
- The Jellyfish - (3:32) - 427 plays
- Incredible Odyssey - 449 plays
- Astral Vibes - (5:39) - 289 plays
- The Sound - (3:43) - 281 plays
- The Octopus (Intergalactic Starfighter) - (3:11) - 252 plays
- Junkie for Beatz - (2:17) - 232 plays
- Uh, Whut, Yo, Yeah, C'mon, Word! - 263 plays