26 Shouts - 264,958 Scrobbles
In 1993 Danny established the Droppin' Science imprint (after working for seminal label surburban base), originally as an outlet for his own material though later home to producers Dylan, Facs and Use Of Weapons. Breaks chose to remain independent with his recordings. 1999 saw a renewed concentration at Droppin' Science, with the much vaunted "Dislocated Sounds" finally surfacing after a year on the shelf, rapidly followed by "From Beyond Infinity".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Volume 1 - Logistics Remix - (4:52) - 483 plays
- Volume 1 (Logistics Remix) - (4:54) - 340 plays
- Incredible Odyssey - 420 plays
- Astral Vibes - (5:39) - 338 plays
- The Jellyfish - (3:32) - 278 plays
- Moodulator - (2:43) - 291 plays
- The Octopus (Intergalactic Starfighter) - (3:11) - 170 plays
- Zooloo Nation - (2:29) - 162 plays
- Junkie for Beatz - (2:17) - 148 plays
- Science Fu (part 1) - 136 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online