5 Shouts - 89,063 Scrobbles
Danny Barnes (born 1961) is a banjo and guitar player whose music is influenced by country, jazz and punk. Born in Temple, Texas and raised in Belton, Barnes was exposed to music at a young age: he recalls picking up a love of country and bluegrass from his father and grandmother, Delta blues from one brother and punk from another. He attended the University of Texas and graduated with a degree in audio production in 1985.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Caveman - (3:06) - 158 plays
- Pizza Box - (2:46) - 133 plays
- Tsa - (3:08) - 94 plays
- Charlie - (2:47) - 61 plays
- Life in the Country - (3:47) - 91 plays
- Sleep - (4:48) - 64 plays
- Overdue - (4:11) - 61 plays
- Bone - (4:35) - 49 plays
- Get Me Out of Jail - (3:57) - 54 plays
- Get It While You Can - (3:52) - 53 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online