4 Shouts - 86,761 Scrobbles
Danny Barnes (born 1961) is a banjo and guitar player whose music is influenced by country, jazz and punk. Born in Temple, Texas and raised in Belton, Barnes was exposed to music at a young age: he recalls picking up a love of country and bluegrass from his father and grandmother, Delta blues from one brother and punk from another. He attended the University of Texas and graduated with a degree in audio production in 1985.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pizza Box - (2:46) - 199 plays
- Caveman - (3:06) - 178 plays
- Tsa - (3:08) - 162 plays
- Sleep - (4:48) - 116 plays
- Charlie - (2:47) - 90 plays
- Bone - (4:35) - 93 plays
- Life in the Country - (3:47) - 73 plays
- Overdue - (4:11) - 67 plays
- Miss Misty Swan - (2:55) - 62 plays
- The Road - (3:53) - 66 plays