3 Shouts - 77,983 Scrobbles
Danny Barnes (born 1961) is a banjo and guitar player whose music is influenced by country, jazz and punk. Born in Temple, Texas and raised in Belton, Barnes was exposed to music at a young age: he recalls picking up a love of country and bluegrass from his father and grandmother, Delta blues from one brother and punk from another. He attended the University of Texas and graduated with a degree in audio production in 1985.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pizza Box - (2:46) - 482 plays
- TSA - (3:08) - 372 plays
- Caveman - (3:06) - 395 plays
- Charlie - (2:47) - 267 plays
- Life in the Country - (3:47) - 207 plays
- Bone - (4:35) - 214 plays
- Sleep - (4:48) - 210 plays
- Broken Clock - (3:49) - 174 plays
- Sparta, TN - (3:25) - 149 plays
- Loser - (5:33) - 140 plays