5 Shouts - 88,098 Scrobbles
Danny Barnes (born 1961) is a banjo and guitar player whose music is influenced by country, jazz and punk. Born in Temple, Texas and raised in Belton, Barnes was exposed to music at a young age: he recalls picking up a love of country and bluegrass from his father and grandmother, Delta blues from one brother and punk from another. He attended the University of Texas and graduated with a degree in audio production in 1985.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Caveman - (3:06) - 177 plays
- Pizza Box - (2:46) - 147 plays
- Tsa - (3:08) - 102 plays
- Sleep - (4:48) - 71 plays
- Overdue - (4:11) - 68 plays
- Charlie - (2:47) - 58 plays
- Life in the Country - (3:47) - 69 plays
- Bone - (4:35) - 51 plays
- Get It While You Can - (3:52) - 54 plays
- Get Me Out of Jail - (3:57) - 51 plays