4 Shouts - 86,039 Scrobbles
Danny Barnes (born 1961) is a banjo and guitar player whose music is influenced by country, jazz and punk. Born in Temple, Texas and raised in Belton, Barnes was exposed to music at a young age: he recalls picking up a love of country and bluegrass from his father and grandmother, Delta blues from one brother and punk from another. He attended the University of Texas and graduated with a degree in audio production in 1985.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pizza Box - (2:46) - 311 plays
- Caveman - (3:06) - 268 plays
- Tsa - (3:08) - 232 plays
- Charlie - (2:47) - 190 plays
- Sleep - (4:48) - 160 plays
- Bone - (4:35) - 153 plays
- Broken Clock - (3:49) - 118 plays
- Life in the Country - (3:47) - 116 plays
- Man Vs. Fate - (7:02) - 85 plays
- Miss Misty Swan - (2:55) - 90 plays