37 Shouts - 228,234 Scrobbles
Daniela Romo (born August 27, 1959) is a Mexican singer, actress and TV host. Daniela Romo was born Teresita Presmanes Corona in Mexico City to Teresa Corona. Her parents never married, and Daniela and her sister Patricia were raised by their grandmother. As a child she idiolized Rocío Dúrcal, whom she credits for inspiring her to become an actress and a recording artist. She started out young singing back up to Los Hermanos Zavala before venturing out on stage in shows such as Gypsy.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Yo No Te Pido La Luna (Non Voglio Mica La Luna) - (4:23) - 1,150 plays
- De Mi Enamorate - (3:25) - 1,215 plays
- Mentiras - (3:57) - 1,147 plays
- Celos - (2:40) - 714 plays
- Quiero Amanecer Con Alguien - (4:04) - 504 plays
- Yo No Te Pido La Luna - (3:46) - 616 plays
- Pobre Secretaria - (2:52) - 334 plays
- Blanca Navidad - (3:12) - 295 plays
- La Ocasión Para Amarnos - (3:41) - 256 plays
- Todo, Todo, Todo - (4:22) - 243 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online