37 Shouts - 218,634 Scrobbles
Daniela Romo (born August 27, 1959) is a Mexican singer, actress and TV host. Daniela Romo was born Teresita Presmanes Corona in Mexico City to Teresa Corona. Her parents never married, and Daniela and her sister Patricia were raised by their grandmother. As a child she idiolized Rocío Dúrcal, whom she credits for inspiring her to become an actress and a recording artist. She started out young singing back up to Los Hermanos Zavala before venturing out on stage in shows such as Gypsy.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- De Mi Enamorate - (3:25) - 1,057 plays
- Yo No Te Pido La Luna (Non Voglio Mica La Luna) - (4:23) - 962 plays
- Mentiras - (3:57) - 892 plays
- Celos - (2:40) - 688 plays
- Yo No Te Pido La Luna - (3:46) - 584 plays
- Quiero Amanecer Con Alguien - (4:04) - 425 plays
- Pobre Secretaria - (2:52) - 278 plays
- La Ocasión Para Amarnos - (3:41) - 295 plays
- Todo, Todo, Todo - (4:22) - 253 plays
- Que Vengan Los Bomberos - (3:35) - 168 plays