37 Shouts - 225,288 Scrobbles
Daniela Romo (born August 27, 1959) is a Mexican singer, actress and TV host. Daniela Romo was born Teresita Presmanes Corona in Mexico City to Teresa Corona. Her parents never married, and Daniela and her sister Patricia were raised by their grandmother. As a child she idiolized Rocío Dúrcal, whom she credits for inspiring her to become an actress and a recording artist. She started out young singing back up to Los Hermanos Zavala before venturing out on stage in shows such as Gypsy.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- De Mi Enamorate - (3:25) - 1,231 plays
- Yo No Te Pido La Luna (Non Voglio Mica La Luna) - (4:23) - 1,062 plays
- Mentiras - (3:57) - 1,111 plays
- Celos - (2:40) - 716 plays
- Quiero Amanecer Con Alguien - (4:04) - 458 plays
- Yo No Te Pido La Luna - (3:46) - 646 plays
- Pobre Secretaria - (2:52) - 322 plays
- Blanca Navidad - (3:12) - 291 plays
- La Ocasión Para Amarnos - (3:41) - 275 plays
- Todo, Todo, Todo - (4:22) - 228 plays