0 Shouts - 1,290,768 Scrobbles
Daniel Tosh is a comedian who currently resides in Los Angeles, CA. He has recently performed on Comedy Central Presents. He has also made appearances on such shows as The Late Show, The Tonight Show, and Premium Blend.Read More...
" Born in Germany but raised in Florida, Tosh's father is a preacher, this often shocks nearly everyone who has ever heard any of his material. In Miami, Tosh hosted/created the late-night tv show "Tens", where he would interview and mock the numerous models who inhabit the city's South Beach area. After touring the comedy club circuit, a successful performance at the respected Just for Laughs international Comedy Festival in Montreal introduced him to the big time. He started appearing in comedy festivals as far away as New Zealand, Ireland, and averaging over 100 college performances a year. He made his first appearance on The Late Show with David Letterman in 2001 and a year later was hosting his first standup special, Comedy Central Presents Daniel Tosh. In 2005 the cable network's record label released his debut, the CD/DVD combo 'True Stories I Made Up'. His sardonic and sarcastic material and the casual way it's delivered has made him a college favourite and a frequent guest of the Comedy Central tv network. His material is sometimes topical, but mostly observational humor."
He does not care who is in the room. His jokes are snide and sarcastic and he loves to make it uncomfortable for people in the club.
Daniel Tosh attended the University of Central Florida in Orlando.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hollywood Made Me Queer - 101,466 plays
- Mind of a Sleeping Man - 90,763 plays
- I Heart Dave (Album Version) - 56,909 plays
- Enlightened Garbage (Album Version) - 54,533 plays
- Dream Small The Disappointment Hurts Less (Album Version) - 54,505 plays
- Gaunt And Sexy (Album Version) - 51,084 plays
- America The Augmented (Album Version) - 47,440 plays
- Fictitious Disorder (Album Version) - 47,879 plays
- Please Light Me (Album Version) - 41,776 plays
- Fictitious Disorder - 47,792 plays