124 Shouts - 1,210,790 Scrobbles
Daniel Tosh is a comedian who currently resides in Los Angeles, CA. He has recently performed on Comedy Central Presents. He has also made appearances on such shows as The Late Show, The Tonight Show, and Premium Blend. " Born in Germany but raised in Florida, Tosh's father is a preacher, this often shocks nearly everyone who has ever heard any of his material. In Miami, Tosh hosted/created the late-night tv show "Tens", where he would interview and mock the numerous models who inhabit the city's South Beach area.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- ONE - (4:41) - 1,549 plays
- TWO - (5:56) - 1,486 plays
- LyricsAnd sports needs steroids. It does are you kidding me, oh
baseball certainly, baseball is a strike away from being
soccer. And if you like soccer, well, welcome to America.
See our country already has entertainment, so watching
people chase a ball around for four hours to end zero-
- THREE - (6:09) - 1,486 plays
- 5 - (5:34) - 1,496 plays
- SEVEN - (5:43) - 1,248 plays
- PLEASE KILL ME - (4:18) - 1,145 plays
- SIX - (4:56) - 1,095 plays
- Fictitious Disorder - (3:55) - 1,102 plays
- Mind of a Sleeping Man - 1,093 plays