124 Shouts - 1,199,275 Scrobbles
Daniel Tosh is a comedian who currently resides in Los Angeles, CA. He has recently performed on Comedy Central Presents. He has also made appearances on such shows as The Late Show, The Tonight Show, and Premium Blend. " Born in Germany but raised in Florida, Tosh's father is a preacher, this often shocks nearly everyone who has ever heard any of his material. In Miami, Tosh hosted/created the late-night tv show "Tens", where he would interview and mock the numerous models who inhabit the city's South Beach area.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsSan Francisco, thank you for clapping for what my parents are ashamed of.
Oh San Francisco, my third favorite city to do comedy in. huh? Thats not bad right? Top ten congratulations.
More butt fucking per square foot, then in any place in the world, thats you guys.
Put that on your post cards, "San Francisco, more butt fucking per square foot. Miss you."
Now if you've never seen me perform before I am not good live, heads up.
- TWO - (5:56) - 1,446 plays
- FOUR - (5:06) - 1,477 plays
- THREE - (6:09) - 1,482 plays
- 5 - (5:34) - 1,530 plays
- PLEASE KILL ME - (4:18) - 1,175 plays
- SEVEN - (5:43) - 1,222 plays
- SIX - (4:56) - 1,105 plays
- Fictitious Disorder - (3:55) - 1,172 plays
- Mind of a Sleeping Man - 1,128 plays