17 Shouts - 61,332 Scrobbles
Born in the rather provincial area of Riesa-Großenhain, Daniel came in contact with electronic music in the middle of the nineties, falling in love with Detroit techno. Discovering his preference and talent for deejaying he soon started playing at various parties and clubs around, among them Tresor/Berlin and Strasse E/Dresden. As his capabilities at the turntables were near to perfect, he realized that playing records done by others doesn't satisfy him enough.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Reactivity 4 - (4:42) - 250 plays
- Tripiando Los Colores - (6:25) - 228 plays
- Light On - (7:30) - 207 plays
- Rush - (7:01) - 217 plays
- Entrance - (4:06) - 178 plays
- 1996 - (6:28) - 186 plays
- Port Of Transition - (7:26) - 170 plays
- Distillery - (8:42) - 149 plays
- Dazed And Confused - (7:35) - 147 plays
- Bend The Rules - (7:12) - 141 plays