7 Shouts - 132,025 Scrobbles
Daniel Doroteo de los Santos Betancourt, also known as "El Jefe" ("The Boss") and "El Inquieto Anacobero" (5 February 1916 – 27 November 1992) born in Santurce, Puerto Rico, was a singer and composer of boleros, and an overall performer of multiple Caribbean music genres, such as guaracha, plena and rhumba. Daniel Santos was born and raised with his three sisters in Trastalleres, a poor section of Santurce, in San Juan (Andy Montañez would later be raised just two streets from Santos' childhood house).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Obsesión - (2:35) - 312 plays
- Dos Gardenias - (2:58) - 226 plays
- Perdon - (3:08) - 247 plays
- Linda - (2:45) - 220 plays
- Lagrimas Negras - (2:45) - 99 plays
- Virgen de Media Noche - (2:40) - 95 plays
- Perdón - (2:49) - 100 plays
- Virgen de Medianoche - (2:36) - 214 plays
- El Juego De La Vida - (3:00) - 62 plays
- Despedida - (3:15) - 68 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online