7 Shouts - 129,777 Scrobbles
Daniel Doroteo de los Santos Betancourt, also known as "El Jefe" ("The Boss") and "El Inquieto Anacobero" (5 February 1916 – 27 November 1992) born in Santurce, Puerto Rico, was a singer and composer of boleros, and an overall performer of multiple Caribbean music genres, such as guaracha, plena and rhumba. Daniel Santos was born and raised with his three sisters in Trastalleres, a poor section of Santurce, in San Juan (Andy Montañez would later be raised just two streets from Santos' childhood house).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Obsesión - (2:35) - 234 plays
- Dos Gardenias - (2:58) - 181 plays
- Perdon - (3:08) - 234 plays
- Linda - (2:45) - 202 plays
- Lagrimas Negras - (2:45) - 113 plays
- Despedida - (3:15) - 82 plays
- Virgen de Medianoche - (2:36) - 227 plays
- Virgen de Media Noche - (2:40) - 65 plays
- Perdón - (2:49) - 67 plays
- El Juego De La Vida - (3:00) - 50 plays