31 Shouts - 166,633 Scrobbles
Sleep Beneath the Willow may have just solidified Daniel Romano as a class-act songwriter, musician, and producer. The album follows on the heels of his "folk you" criticism of the music business in Working for the Music Man. It can also be seen as a huge departure from his previous gig as a member of the Canadian rock band, Attack in Black, but, in all actuality, it has been a natural and easy transition.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- He Lets Her Memory Go (Wild) - (5:03) - 2,555 plays
- Middle Child - (3:49) - 2,837 plays
- Two Pillow Sleeper - (3:52) - 2,093 plays
- Just Between You And Me - (3:39) - 1,862 plays
- I'm Not Crying Over You - (2:54) - 1,870 plays
- Chicken Bill - (2:32) - 1,609 plays
- When I Was Abroad - (2:16) - 1,355 plays
- Where No One Else Will Find It - (2:40) - 1,413 plays
- A New Love (Can Be Found) - (3:34) - 1,400 plays
- Time Forgot (To Change My Heart) - (4:00) - 1,473 plays