30 Shouts - 141,059 Scrobbles
Sleep Beneath the Willow may have just solidified Daniel Romano as a class-act songwriter, musician, and producer. The album follows on the heels of his "folk you" criticism of the music business in Working for the Music Man. It can also be seen as a huge departure from his previous gig as a member of the Canadian rock band, Attack in Black, but, in all actuality, it has been a natural and easy transition.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Middle Child - (3:49) - 2,126 plays
- Two Pillow Sleeper - (3:52) - 1,584 plays
- Just Between You And Me - (3:39) - 1,452 plays
- He Lets Her Memory Go (Wild) - (5:03) - 1,483 plays
- I'm Not Crying Over You - (2:54) - 1,399 plays
- Chicken Bill - (2:32) - 1,233 plays
- When I Was Abroad - (2:16) - 1,058 plays
- Where No One Else Will Find It - (2:40) - 1,076 plays
- Time Forgot (To Change My Heart) - (4:00) - 1,127 plays
- A New Love (Can Be Found) - (3:34) - 1,007 plays