31 Shouts - 172,387 Scrobbles
Sleep Beneath the Willow may have just solidified Daniel Romano as a class-act songwriter, musician, and producer. The album follows on the heels of his "folk you" criticism of the music business in Working for the Music Man. It can also be seen as a huge departure from his previous gig as a member of the Canadian rock band, Attack in Black, but, in all actuality, it has been a natural and easy transition.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- He Lets Her Memory Go (Wild) - (5:03) - 2,749 plays
- Middle Child - (3:49) - 2,782 plays
- Two Pillow Sleeper - (3:52) - 2,120 plays
- Just Between You And Me - (3:39) - 1,907 plays
- I'm Not Crying Over You - (2:54) - 1,930 plays
- Chicken Bill - (2:32) - 1,621 plays
- When I Was Abroad - (2:16) - 1,342 plays
- Where No One Else Will Find It - (2:40) - 1,427 plays
- A New Love (Can Be Found) - (3:34) - 1,436 plays
- Time Forgot (To Change My Heart) - (4:00) - 1,554 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online