378 Shouts - 6,574,221 Scrobbles
Daniel Powter is a Canadian recording artist, born on 25 February 1971. He grew up in Vernon, British Columbia, Canada, in the Okanagan Valley region of British Columbia. With few local musical influences, he credits his early exposure to music to his mother, who was a pianist and took her son on long distance trips to see artists like Prince perform in Vancouver. Daniel Powter released his debut album, I'm Your Betty, in 2000. The album, limited to a very small print, contains ten songs, two of which—"More Than I" and "Negative Fashion"—were featured on the television show Higher Ground.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWhere is the moment when we needed the most?
You kick up the leaves, and the magic is lost
They tell me your blue sky's faded to gray
They tell me your passion's gone away
And I don't need no carrying on
- LyricsI'm a little used to calling outside your name
I won't see you tonight so I can keep from going insane
But I don't know enough, I get some kind of lazy day
I've been fabulous through to find my tattered name
I'll be stewed tomorrow if I don't leave us both the same
- Bad Day - Acoustic Version Recorded for NRJ - (3:37) - 3,545 plays
- LyricsJimmy you know
Everybody hates you when you're living off rock 'n' roll
So you get high tonight
And Jimmy you lied
I wonder if you ever get yourself back here alive
- LyricsI was made the wrong way
Won't you do me the right way?
Where you gonna be tonight
'Cause I won't stay too long?
Maybe you're the light for me
- Cupid - (3:42) - 2,847 plays
- Next Plane Home - (3:10) - 2,281 plays
- Song 6 - (3:28) - 1,954 plays
- Love You Lately - (2:58) - 2,296 plays
- Lie To Me - (3:25) - 1,966 plays