Daniel Martin Moore
27 Shouts - 190,163 Scrobbles
Daniel Martin Moore is an American singer and songwriter from Cold Spring, Kentucky. In January 2007, after a stint in the Peace Corps, Moore decided to make a bold move in his music career by sending his unsolicited demo to Sub Pop Records. Moore's pensive yet optimistic songs caught Sub Pop's attention, and he soon had a record deal. Moore's 2008 debut album, Stray Age, was recorded with the help of several highly regarded artists in Los Angeles, including Petra Haden, Jesca Hoop and producer Joe Chiccarelli.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- It Is Well With My Soul - (2:31) - 846 plays
- that'll be the plan - (3:56) - 429 plays
- O My Soul - (3:14) - 324 plays
- All Ye Tenderhearted - (1:01) - 350 plays
- Softly and Tenderly - (3:26) - 334 plays
- Lay Down Your Lonesome Burden - (1:40) - 289 plays
- Stray Age - (3:19) - 322 plays
- In The Cool Of The Day - (3:12) - 358 plays
- Dark Road - (2:40) - 214 plays
- In The Garden - (2:39) - 196 plays