Daniel Martin Moore
27 Shouts - 186,506 Scrobbles
Daniel Martin Moore is an American singer and songwriter from Cold Spring, Kentucky. In January 2007, after a stint in the Peace Corps, Moore decided to make a bold move in his music career by sending his unsolicited demo to Sub Pop Records. Moore's pensive yet optimistic songs caught Sub Pop's attention, and he soon had a record deal. Moore's 2008 debut album, Stray Age, was recorded with the help of several highly regarded artists in Los Angeles, including Petra Haden, Jesca Hoop and producer Joe Chiccarelli.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- It Is Well With My Soul - (2:31) - 744 plays
- that'll be the plan - (3:56) - 430 plays
- O My Soul - (3:14) - 327 plays
- All Ye Tenderhearted - (1:01) - 324 plays
- Stray Age - (3:19) - 290 plays
- Softly and Tenderly - (3:26) - 244 plays
- Lay Down Your Lonesome Burden - (1:40) - 243 plays
- In The Cool Of The Day - (3:12) - 442 plays
- Dark Road - (2:40) - 179 plays
- It's You - (3:22) - 236 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online