Daniel Martin Moore
27 Shouts - 188,940 Scrobbles
Daniel Martin Moore is an American singer and songwriter from Cold Spring, Kentucky. In January 2007, after a stint in the Peace Corps, Moore decided to make a bold move in his music career by sending his unsolicited demo to Sub Pop Records. Moore's pensive yet optimistic songs caught Sub Pop's attention, and he soon had a record deal. Moore's 2008 debut album, Stray Age, was recorded with the help of several highly regarded artists in Los Angeles, including Petra Haden, Jesca Hoop and producer Joe Chiccarelli.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- It Is Well With My Soul - (2:31) - 843 plays
- that'll be the plan - (3:56) - 430 plays
- O My Soul - (3:14) - 337 plays
- All Ye Tenderhearted - (1:01) - 379 plays
- Softly and Tenderly - (3:26) - 336 plays
- Lay Down Your Lonesome Burden - (1:40) - 293 plays
- Stray Age - (3:19) - 316 plays
- Dark Road - (2:40) - 222 plays
- In The Cool Of The Day - (3:12) - 530 plays
- In The Garden - (2:39) - 202 plays