Daniel Martin Moore
27 Shouts - 180,508 Scrobbles
Daniel Martin Moore is an American singer and songwriter from Cold Spring, Kentucky. In January 2007, after a stint in the Peace Corps, Moore decided to make a bold move in his music career by sending his unsolicited demo to Sub Pop Records. Moore's pensive yet optimistic songs caught Sub Pop's attention, and he soon had a record deal. Moore's 2008 debut album, Stray Age, was recorded with the help of several highly regarded artists in Los Angeles, including Petra Haden, Jesca Hoop and producer Joe Chiccarelli.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- It Is Well With My Soul - (2:31) - 1,122 plays
- O My Soul - (3:14) - 508 plays
- that'll be the plan - (3:56) - 452 plays
- Stray Age - (3:19) - 412 plays
- All Ye Tenderhearted - (1:01) - 419 plays
- Lay Down Your Lonesome Burden - (1:40) - 305 plays
- It's You - (3:22) - 306 plays
- Softly and Tenderly - (3:26) - 338 plays
- In The Cool Of The Day - (3:12) - 254 plays
- Dark Road - (2:40) - 248 plays