Daniel Martin Moore
27 Shouts - 179,424 Scrobbles
Daniel Martin Moore is an American singer and songwriter from Cold Spring, Kentucky. In January 2007, after a stint in the Peace Corps, Moore decided to make a bold move in his music career by sending his unsolicited demo to Sub Pop Records. Moore's pensive yet optimistic songs caught Sub Pop's attention, and he soon had a record deal. Moore's 2008 debut album, Stray Age, was recorded with the help of several highly regarded artists in Los Angeles, including Petra Haden, Jesca Hoop and producer Joe Chiccarelli.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- It Is Well With My Soul - (2:31) - 1,245 plays
- O My Soul - (3:14) - 647 plays
- that'll be the plan - (3:56) - 626 plays
- Stray Age - (3:19) - 594 plays
- It's You - (3:22) - 458 plays
- All Ye Tenderhearted - (1:01) - 478 plays
- In The Cool Of The Day - (3:12) - 355 plays
- Dark Road - (2:40) - 319 plays
- Lay Down Your Lonesome Burden - (1:40) - 347 plays
- In These Hearts - (2:41) - 325 plays