4 Shouts - 7,965 Scrobbles
Daniel Lentz was born in Latrobe, Pennsylvania. He attended Saint Vincent College where his principal teacher was Rembert Weakland, now the Archbishop of Milwaukee. After graduation from St. Vincent (B.A.), he attended Ohio University (M.F.A.), Brandeis University, and Stockholm University where he was a Fulbright Fellow (the first in Electronic Music). He received a Composition Fellowship to study at Tanglewood in the summer of 1966 where he worked with Roger Sessions and George Rochberg.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Passing Of The Plumeria - (5:53) - 181 plays
- Lascaux - (9:09) - 123 plays
- O-Ke-Wa - (13:50) - 21 plays
- Celli - (4:22) - 37 plays
- You Can't See the Forest...Music - (4:02) - 19 plays
- Is It Love? - (9:02) - 11 plays
- Missa Umbrarum - (22:39) - 8 plays
- Postludium - (8:15) - 8 plays
- In Chains - (3:25) - 17 plays
- Totoka - (4:10) - 16 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online