3 Shouts - 7,126 Scrobbles
Daniel Lentz was born in Latrobe, Pennsylvania. He attended Saint Vincent College where his principal teacher was Rembert Weakland, now the Archbishop of Milwaukee. After graduation from St. Vincent (B.A.), he attended Ohio University (M.F.A.), Brandeis University, and Stockholm University where he was a Fulbright Fellow (the first in Electronic Music). He received a Composition Fellowship to study at Tanglewood in the summer of 1966 where he worked with Roger Sessions and George Rochberg.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Passing Of The Plumeria - (5:53) - 120 plays
- Lascaux - (9:09) - 169 plays
- O-Ke-Wa - (13:50) - 29 plays
- Celli - (4:22) - 44 plays
- Missa Umbrarum - (22:39) - 17 plays
- Is It Love? - (9:02) - 18 plays
- Postludium - (8:15) - 10 plays
- You Can't See the Forest...Music - (4:02) - 12 plays
- Requiem - (2:27) - 12 plays
- On The Leopard Altar - (5:17) - 13 plays