7 Shouts - 118,882 Scrobbles
Daniel Boone, (b. 31 July 1942, in Birmingham, as Peter Green) is a British pop musician who became a one-hit wonder with the single, Beautiful Sunday, in 1972.
Beautiful Sunday remains the biggest selling single by an international artist on the Japanese Oricon charts.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Beautiful Sunday - (2:59) - 3,906 plays
- Daddy Don't You Walk So Fast - (3:06) - 283 plays
- Sunshine Lover - (2:44) - 99 plays
- Annabelle - (3:08) - 92 plays
- Sky Diver - (2:36) - 26 plays
- Skydiver - (3:02) - 15 plays
- Gotta Do It All Again - (3:26) - 17 plays
- Hello Hello - (3:04) - 16 plays
- Alright Now - (2:46) - 17 plays
- The Dancer - (3:58) - 14 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online