7 Shouts - 114,220 Scrobbles
Daniel Boone, (b. 31 July 1942, in Birmingham, as Peter Green) is a British pop musician who became a one-hit wonder with the single, Beautiful Sunday, in 1972.
Beautiful Sunday remains the biggest selling single by an international artist on the Japanese Oricon charts.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Beautiful Sunday - (2:59) - 3,631 plays
- Daddy Don't You Walk So Fast - (3:06) - 320 plays
- Annabelle - (3:08) - 96 plays
- Sunshine Lover - (2:44) - 129 plays
- Sunday Morning - (2:59) - 44 plays
- Alright Now - (2:46) - 34 plays
- Sky Diver - (2:36) - 25 plays
- Beatiful Sunday - (2:57) - 20 plays
- Sleepy Head - (2:39) - 27 plays
- Gotta Do It All Again - (3:26) - 30 plays
- Sia’s In The Billboard Top 10 For The First Time As A Solo Artist
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations