247 Shouts - 2,732,132 Scrobbles
Daniel John Bedingfield is a UK-based singer songwriter. His work is usually classified as Pop. He was born on December 3, 1979 in New Zealand, moving to the United Kingdom when he was a child. He's an older brother of pop singer, Natasha Bedingfield and jazz singer Nikola Rachelle. After a song called "Gotta Get Thru This" (which he recorded in his bedroom) gathered momentum on white label, it went on to become a #1 hit in the UK Top 40 in December 2001.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsIf you're not the one, then why does my soul feel glad today?
If you're not the one, then why does my hand fit yours this way?
If you are not mine, then why does your heart return my call?
If you you are not mine, would I have the strength to stand at all?
I never know what the future brings
- LyricsIf only I could get through this
I just gotta get through this
I gotta get through this, I gotta get through this
I gotta make, gotta make it, gotta make it through
Said, "I'm gonna get through this, I'm gonna get through this
- Gotta Get Thru this - D'n'D Radio Edit - (2:42) - 5,448 plays
- LyricsI feel like a song without the words, a man without a soul
A bird without its wings, a heart without a home
I feel like a knight without a sword
The sky without the sun 'cos you are the one
I feel like a ship beneath the waves, a child that lost its way
- LyricsIs it fair to write a song to a woman?
Is it fair play to try to win her heart?
Is it right to bring her sonnets in the morning time
To express the first few longings when they start
To express the first few longings when they start?
- James Dean (I Wanna Know) - (3:40) - 2,318 plays
- gotta get thru this - radio edit - (2:42) - 2,181 plays
- I Can't Read You - (4:04) - 2,033 plays
- He Don't Love You Like I Love You - (3:55) - 1,449 plays
- Friday - (3:27) - 1,388 plays